Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 2 day 3

the surgery/procedure went really well. they put the anesthesia mask on me and i was talking about the beatles cirque du soliel in vegas, and then the next thing i knew i was waking up in recovery. as i was recovering, i asked the recovery nurse if i could go for my training walk tonight. he told me that would not be a good idea, i could possibly trip and screw up my training altogether. he told me to wait until tomorrow...so....i guess it will have to wait. my knees feel good today, but i am still feeling pretty icky from the actual procedure and the anesthesia. not sure if my knees feel better because i am taking ibuprofen around the clock, or if they are just starting to heal a bit. we'll see tomorrow. i was told i can return to normal activity starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment