Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekly wrap up future plan

Last week was a great week!!  My training went pretty well and for the most part I feel great.  Other than my left foot really bothering me, I have no complaints.  (I think it may be Plantar Facitis...ugh).

What I did last week:
Monday:  Rest day...took it easy...watched some Monday Night Football.
Tuesday: 3 miles easy;
                 strength training that included 3 sets for a total of 90 squats; 60 pushups (17 on my toes); 3 sets of 45 second
                 planks; 60 sit ups; 3 sets of 30 seconds of flutter kicks; 75 toe raises.
                 Took T out for c25k week 5 day 1.
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: 1 mile w/u; 6 x 50 second repeats with 50 second recoveries.  1 mile c/d (repeats were anywhere from 6:30 pace
                   to 7:00 pace)
                  CrossFit workout: 3 rounds for time: 10 burpees, 20 squats, 30 sit-ups.  My best time was 2:20 (last set).
                  C25K wek 5 day 2 with T.
Friday: 3 miles easy
Saturday:  Jingle Bell Run with the family!  Can you say 36 second PR?????
Sunday:  Half mary at an easy pace.

Total mileage for the week: 32 miles.
Total cross training sessions: 2...I really want this to be closer to 3 or 4.


The plan for this week:
Monday: CrossFit WOD from Spartan Race, and MYRTL exercises.
Tuesday: 6 miles easy and take T out for C25K W6D1.
Wednesday: 4 miles easy and Cross train
Thursday:  1 mile w/u, 4x400 repeats with 400 recoveries, 1 mile c/d and CrossFit and take T out for C25K W6D2.
Friday: Off
Saturday: 11 miles easy and CrossFit and take T out for C25K W6D3.
Sunday: 5 miles easy

Goal for mileage: about 30-35.

I am feeling much stronger.  The last couple of weeks of strength training has made a difference.  It motivates me to keep at it.  I have also lost about 1.5 pounds last week.  My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds over the course of the next 3 months or so.  As hard as it is to avoid snacking, I feel I am doing well and hope to continue to see the number on the scale continue to drop!

What are your goals for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment