Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  I think I am officially done with my Christmas shopping.  Now all that's left to do is plan the meal for Christmas with my husband's family on Monday, wrap gifts, and wait for the rest of my orders to arrive.


2.  I went to the doc today for my foot. Thankfully, I think, it is PF.  It's pretty bad though...the spur is much larger than it was in spring.  She gave me a cortisone shot and my foot is feeling like it's asleep and in the process of waking up.  Really creepy and uncomfortable feeling.  Hoping it feels better by the morning so I can meet up with some running buddies for an 8-12 miler.


3.  I watched all episodes of Once Upon a Time today on Hulu.  (Since I wasn't going to be able to workout/run, I had to pass the time somehow...) It's a pretty interesting show....I think I am hooked!




Are you ready for Christmas? What do you still have left to do?

1 comment: