Sunday, February 5, 2012

week 5 in pictures

Another week has come and gone.  It's amazing how quickly time flies.  I had some time today to reflect on where I was last year at this time.  Just over a year ago, I had a procedure on my heart to fix an electrical disorder that caused my heart to race uncontrollably.  You can read about it here.    I am so thankful that I have been able to continue to do what I love and for the blessings the past year has been. Ok, back to this week!

Sunday: Did some planking and my Lucy love bug had to get in on the action...she follows me everywhere!  

Monday: I am the student council advisor at the school where I teach.  We are having our prom at a new venue this year.  Monday, we took a trip to check out the venue (the LC for those of you who live in Columbus).  It is a really cool venue, and I think the kids are really going to enjoy having prom here!  I know I am getting excited about it! 

Tuesday: I had a really great workout at Boot Camp on Tuesday.  I was feeling so good afterwards, I decided to document it by taking a pic!  Yep, I am a sweaty, gross mess....but I am really happy about it! 

Wednesday:  After Tea was done with bells practice, we went to Subway to get dinner for the fam.  The sunset was gorgeous..and my little girl was holding my hand.  Even though it is blurry, I love that pic!  



Thursday: My CKCS are sisters...and it is sometimes scary how closely they mimic each other.  They just naturally do it.  I snapped a few pics of them just being cute.  Then when I went to check on Tea, I really took a good look at the posters she has hanging on her door....I love that she is so confident in who she is!  This made me a proud mama!  




Friday: Kayla and I both have iPhones. I ordered a bunch of cases from Amazon.com.  They are soooooo cheap!  Some of them arrived on Friday.  Later, Tea was sketching in her sketchbook.  I was pretty impressed by what she drew.  She has always been artistic.  


Saturday: Every now and then, I like to feel girly.  :)  I haven't painted my nails in FOREVER!  I felt like doing it, so I did!  :) I have never been able to grow my nails, so they are short.  But at least they are pretty now! :)



Hope this week brings everyone out there great things!  







2 comments:

  1. Great post Melanie. That was a awesome picture by Tea and I agree she is very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can be just a bit biased, but I think she's pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete