Sunday, February 19, 2012

week 7 in pictures

Sunday 2/12:  Kayla is part of the youth puppet squad at the church we attend.  Tonight was her big show.  She did so well!  These are just a few pics of her throughout the show and afterwards when the kids could come up and see the puppets.






Monday 2/13: Today, in student council, I noticed this lunchbox that one of my students had!  Being a HUGE Beatles fan, I was, of course, instantly jealous.  I must find one!


Tuesday 2/14: Valentine's Day!  It was a snowy day, and there was a Valentine's Day party in Student Council.  During the party, a box of 2 dozen chocolate covered strawberries was delivered from my Valentine!  It was a wonderful surprise, and very yummy!!  I made a yummy citrus salmon and noodles dinner for us.  Mmmmm...





Wednesday 2/15: I DVR'd the Grammys and sat down tonight to watch them.  I haven't watched an awards show in years, but this one was pretty good overall.  I was especially tickled by the fact that Sir Paul performed twice!  (Have I mentioned that I am a HUGE Beatles fan?!?!)


Thursday 2/16:  Tea ended up not having school today because of a power outage.  So, she spent the day with me.  I was actually out of class that day for a math departmental meeting.  She brought a couple of movies and made herself right at home. 


Friday 2/17: I registered for the Scioto Miles race series and as a result, got a fantastic Brooks running jacket with my registration!  I got to pick it up today.  I have since run with it twice!  LOVE IT!!!


Saturday 2/18:  My niece turned 3 this weekend and we traveled to Fremont, Ohio to celebrate her big day!  She is an adorable little girl and had a princess themed party!  




No comments:

Post a Comment