Saturday, January 28, 2012

week 4 in pictures

Sunday:  Went out for my first real run in over a week.  of course, the weather did not want to cooperate.  The slush made it difficult to get my footing.  However, it made me go slowly, which is what I needed to be doing!


Monday:  Our last day of exams was today.  The hallways were empty early on in the day....and my night was spent grading exams.  Not my favorite way to spend a night, but an absolutely necessary evil!  


Tuesday: My little love bug Lucy is never far from me.  And if I am not paying enough attention, she will give me those puppy dog eyes!  And I finally ordered a Garmin 405.  It came on Tuesday!  I was so excited to use it, but I had to wait until Wednesday!  



Wednesday: Homecoming week was this week.  The tiara arrived for the Queen.  It is tradition that I try it on...so here it is!  It made me feel a bit nostalgic, so I dug out my Senior T-shirt.  I had all my friends/classmates sign it with puffy paint.  It still looks good for being 18 years old!  



Thursday: My cute kitty, Oscar can be so adorable sometimes.  Caught him mid-yawn.  



Friday: As I was leaving school, I was surprised to see the car parked beside me was the same as my first car.  Thought it was kind of ironic.  So here is my current car, and my first car side by side!  Later that night, I was going to bed and I found three sleepy girls in my bed.  Couldn't resist the opportunity to snap a pic!  



Saturday: Went for my longest run in a while today.  Surprisingly, it felt really great.  My foot seems to be getting better!  YEA!!  As I was running at my favorite metro park, I noticed how fast the water was moving in the creek.  It's hard to tell from the pic, but it was moving FAST!    We have had a lot of precipitation.  


It has been a long week, and I am glad that it is over!  Hope everyone out there had a great week!!










No comments:

Post a Comment