Sunday, January 22, 2012

week 3 in pictures

week 3

Sunday:  I helped out with the children's worship on sunday.  The lesson was about how thoughtless words can cut like a sword, but kind words can be healing (like a bandage).  As part of the lesson, I wrapped myself up in bandages!  It was a blast!!

Monday: I had the day off work, so I decided to start planning for my training for The Canton Marathon.  I am using Pfitzinger's 18/55 plan.  I spent a bit of time working on my training calendar.  I love planning things!  :)  

Tuesday:  I still have my Christmas decorations up...please don't judge me.  :)  One of my cats enjoys spending time in his little box under the tree....and I really love my 26.2 and 13.1 ornaments.  






Wednesday: Woke up to a light dusting of snow, and I thought the dogs' footprints on the steps was kind of cool!  Later on that evening, I was working on something on my laptop, and Sadie decided I had done enough for the night.  Who am I to argue with that cute little face??



Thursday: Today was a busy day!  I ordered some things to help me make my own homemade salad dressing.  My carafe (with recipes on the side) came!  I was totally excited!!!  The weekly challenge was to run a flight of steps up AND down 20 times.  I took a pic at the end!  It was fun...and boy did my calves hurt the next day.  :)  Then I caught a pic of Kayla flipping her grilled cheese sandwich.  She was so proud!  




Friday:  This was a work day for us as teachers...we had no students.  So, since we had the time, we went to Panera for lunch.  I walked into one of the stalls in the restroom and saw what I felt was very ironic!  What do you think?  


Saturday:  Got to go out for a ladies' night with a group of my female runner friends.  We went to Bon Vie.  I tried to eat as "clean" as possible.  I think I did pretty well with a grilled salmon salad.  I asked for the dressing on the side, but didn't get it.  Otherwise it was perfect!  We had a blast.  A couple of the ladies even took a ride on the lazy susan in the middle of the table.  



What was the highlight of your week??



No comments:

Post a Comment